Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson has taken back Kristen Stewart
Posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 09:40 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart|
A source told The Sun on Sunday newspaper: "They pretty much decided they couldn't live without each other.
"Kristen poured her heart out to Robert and told him it was a one-off and a mistake."
After the revelations Kristen, 22, had cheated on the 26-year-old hunk with married father-of-two Rupert, Robert moved out of their Los Angeles home.
However, he has now accepted Kristen's apology for her "stupid mistake" and the pair want to move on with their relationship.
The source added: "Rob sees it as Kristen made a really stupid mistake. After a lot of long tearful talks, they've worked it out.
"Rob can see how truly sorry Kristen is and has totally forgiven her. They really do love each other."
The pair - who have moved back in together - are due to appear on the red carpet together in November for the final 'Twilight' film 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2'."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...