Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Robert Pattinson got into an argument with Adele when he tried to give her career advice
Posted on Saturday, June 09, 2012 at 10:01 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
Speaking on Canada's 'George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight', he explained: "Actually I had this argument with Adele, which is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever said. I was saying, 'You know, you can really just like reach for it,' and she was like, 'You do realize I am like the biggest-selling female artist ever?'
"And I just for some reason just decided to get into an argument with her.
"I woke up the next day really regretting the whole thing."
Robert - who is dating his 'Twilight Saga' co-star Kristen Stewart - also claimed his vast fame hasn't stopped him from meeting new people because he isn't very sociable anyway.
"I have this fantasy that if I wasn't famous I'd be out meeting random people on the street but that's not true. Most of the time you try to avoid random people on the street whether you're famous or not."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...