Robert Pattinson: Divorce Is the ‘only option’ for Twilight’s Edward and Bella - VIDEOS
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Robert Pattinson, the leading star of 'Twilight,' has said Edward and Bella’s marriage can only end in divorce.
Speaking about Edward’s supposed undying love for Bella, played by Kirsten Stewart, he said divorce was the only option.
"That's what's going to happen," he told E! News at the ‘Breaking Dawn: Part 1’ premiere in LA, adding “"That's the only option."
On whether or not divorce was an option for her character, Kirsten Stewart had a little bit more hope for the relationship.
More celebrity gossip news
Robert Pattinson's profile page
Kristen Stewart's profile page
"I think it's technically possible," the leading lady said. "But I can't really answer that question. It's too sad."
Bella’s other love interest, played by Taylor Lautner, at least holds out at little more hope for the 'Twilight' couples future.
"I don't think they would ever divorce," he said. "After seeing them in this movie, I don't think it's even possible."
Based on the worldwide best-selling novels by Stephenie Meyer, the film, which is the first part of the final segment in the Twilight saga, is expected to bring in upward of $140 million at U.S. and Canadian box offices over this weekend.
Watch Kristen Stewert talk about ‘Twilight’ mania at the world premiere:
‘Breaking Dawn: Part 1’ trailer:
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...