Robert Pattinson: Divorce Is the ‘only option’ for Twilight’s Edward and Bella - VIDEOS
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
Robert Pattinson, the leading star of 'Twilight,' has said Edward and Bella’s marriage can only end in divorce.
Speaking about Edward’s supposed undying love for Bella, played by Kirsten Stewart, he said divorce was the only option.
"That's what's going to happen," he told E! News at the ‘Breaking Dawn: Part 1’ premiere in LA, adding “"That's the only option."
On whether or not divorce was an option for her character, Kirsten Stewart had a little bit more hope for the relationship.
More celebrity gossip news
Robert Pattinson's profile page
Kristen Stewart's profile page
"I think it's technically possible," the leading lady said. "But I can't really answer that question. It's too sad."
Bella’s other love interest, played by Taylor Lautner, at least holds out at little more hope for the 'Twilight' couples future.
"I don't think they would ever divorce," he said. "After seeing them in this movie, I don't think it's even possible."
Based on the worldwide best-selling novels by Stephenie Meyer, the film, which is the first part of the final segment in the Twilight saga, is expected to bring in upward of $140 million at U.S. and Canadian box offices over this weekend.
Watch Kristen Stewert talk about ‘Twilight’ mania at the world premiere:
‘Breaking Dawn: Part 1’ trailer: