Robert Pattinson behind-the-scenes in ‘Twilight: Breaking Dawn- Part 2’ birth scene bloopers – VIDEO
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Unseen footage of Robert Pattinson in the “Twilight: Breaking Dawn- Part 2” movie has been released.
Twihards who are eagerly awaiting the final installment of the Twilight film franchise later this year, can now see a distraught Edward (Robert Pattinson) at Bella’s (Kristen Stewart) bedside during the birth scene.
'Breaking Dawn' director thinks Robert Pattinson is great with kids
See Robert Pattinson’s profile page
See Kristen Stewart’s profile page
'Twilight' author Stephenie Meyers admitted watching Robert Pattinson try to revive Kristen Stewart gave her chills.
"He was really able to touch the human emotions of that scene. Rob really nailed it," Meyers told MTV.
"It was really powerful. I teared up, several people near me did. It was just a lump in your throat — that moment of thinking you've lost everything and not being able to accept it. It was really emotional."
Watch the exclusive footage below:
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...