Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Rob Lowe and Bradley Cooper have teamed up to "defame" Sarah Jessica Parker
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2011 at 09:46 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
Rob - who has previously dated Sarah - explained the actress was unhappy with his recent autobiography 'Stories I Only Tell My Friends' because he failed to mention her eyes are blue in it although she didn't tell him directly and instead asked a third person to inform him of his error.
He said: "She was p***ed. She was like, 'Look, I can't believe you don't remember my eyes are blue.'"
'The Hangover II' actor Bradley - who co-starred with Sarah in both 'Sex and the City' and the movie 'Failure to Launch' said his time on set with Sarah was not pleasant as he was warned not to put his tongue in her mouth during a kissing scene.
He explained: "Sarah Jessica Parker, to keep defaming her, she had a third party say to me, 'Don't put your tongue in her mouth.'".
Rob added: "She likes those third parties."