Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Regular Joe mistaken for One Direction star in New Zealand
Posted on Monday, April 23, 2012 at 08:42 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|One Directioner going wild|
Thinking he was one of the band members trying to leave a hotel in Auckland incognito with a hat and shades, the girls gave Guy Parsons the full-on adulation treatment.
Some fans realized Guy was just a regular guy, but others decided to give him the pop star treatment anyway.
"I said 'I've got you, I'm not one of them', but they still wanted photos," he said according to the Sunday Star Times.
"I don't think I could do that everyday, but for the three minutes I was posing and running away from the girls I liked the attention."
One Direction are in New Zealand on tour and are as big there as they are all over the world.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...