Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Recently split from Scarlett Johansson, Sean Penn is now dating Stacey Koplin
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2011 at 10:09 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
An onlooker told the New York Post newspaper: "She came up to the roof with wet hair, he looked totally frazzled. They ate and had coffee, but they were talking about something intense. They were deep in conversation the entire time."
Sean, 50, split from 26-year-old Scarlett in June because he wasn't ready for a "serious" relationship.
The couple reportedly started dating in February soon after she and husband Ryan Reynolds broke up but pals say Sean - whose 14-year marriage to Robin Wright was officially ended in July 2010 - didn't want to rush into another long-term relationship.
A friend said that although "Scarlett pursued him", Sean was determined not to get into anything "serious."
Scarlett initially struck up a friendship with Sean when she was considering flying to Haiti to help people affected by the two earthquakes in January 2010.
A source explained: "Scarlett first reached out to Sean when she was planning to visit Haiti with Oxfam. She knew Sean was living there in a tent and turned to him for advice."
Although Scarlett wasn't able to make the trip, the couple started dating when they both became single and made their first public appearance together at the wedding of Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth in March.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...