Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Peaches Geldof won't get married for at least another two years
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 at 09:19 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
She said: “I got engaged six months ago, but we are only just making it public now.
“We first met four years ago and we bumped into each other last Christmas on Portobello Road in Notting Hill, London, and started dating again – and that’s also where he asked me. It was romantic. I’m really happy.
“But we don’t want to get married for a couple of years yet.”
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Irish American actress Rooney Mara steals ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’
100 year old letter to Santa Claus found in Dublin home
Peaches - whose whirlwind marriage to musician Max Drummey ended in divorce after just six months in 2009 - says the couple are currently concentrating on renovating the new house they have just bought.
She told Britain's Star magazine: “We’ve just bought a house together in Whitechapel in east London. It’s a Victorian three-bed house and I’ve spent the whole of today trying to sort the mortgage – it’s strange adult territory! And it’s been a real bitch getting it, too. They nearly didn’t let me have it – maybe it’s because they recognised me. It’s the perfect place and size, and we got it pretty cheap for what it is.
“I can’t wait to start decorating! I’m obsessed with buying vintage sofas off eBay for £200. I have five! I don’t see the point of paying £300 for a new one. Thomas came round my flat today, which is tiny so you can barely move for sofas!”
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...