Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Paternity test results reveal Ryan O'Neal is not the father of a two-month-old baby
Posted on Friday, May 04, 2012 at 10:47 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
According to RadarOnline.com, it has now been proven Ryan - who had a long term relationship with Farrah Fawcett up until her death in 2009 - is not the dad and he is pleased the truth has now been revealed.
Ryan's representative Arnold Robinson said: "As we stated when this allegation was initially made, Mr. O'Neal never had sex with this woman, and we feel completely vindicated."
Following Jessica's allegations, Ryan - who has stage four prostate cancer - insisted Jessica was lying as he had never had a relationship with her.
His representatives said: "This woman's claim is ridiculous and false. She has been harassing and stalking Ryan. He never had a personal relationship with her. This will be the first time a woman got pregnant without having sex or in-vitro."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...