Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Paternity test results reveal Ryan O'Neal is not the father of a two-month-old baby
Posted on Friday, May 04, 2012 at 10:47 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
According to RadarOnline.com, it has now been proven Ryan - who had a long term relationship with Farrah Fawcett up until her death in 2009 - is not the dad and he is pleased the truth has now been revealed.
Ryan's representative Arnold Robinson said: "As we stated when this allegation was initially made, Mr. O'Neal never had sex with this woman, and we feel completely vindicated."
Following Jessica's allegations, Ryan - who has stage four prostate cancer - insisted Jessica was lying as he had never had a relationship with her.
His representatives said: "This woman's claim is ridiculous and false. She has been harassing and stalking Ryan. He never had a personal relationship with her. This will be the first time a woman got pregnant without having sex or in-vitro."