Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Paris Hilton's stalker has pleaded not guilty to violating his restraining order
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2011 at 10:59 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
Rainford – who is being held in police custody on $20,000 bail – will appear in court again on July 15.
In April, Rainford attacked Paris' then-boyfriend Cy Waits outside a Los Angeles courthouse and was arrested last April after sneaking into her Hollywood property, but pleaded no contest to both charges
The news of Rainford's arrest came days after an intruder who tried to break into Paris' home was sentenced to two years in prison.
Nathan Lee Parada - who was wielding a knife when he attempted to get into her Los Angeles house - was found guilty of first degree residential burglary in April, and at the hearing Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Kellogg also recommended he undergo mental health counseling.
Shortly after the terrifying incident, 30-year-old Paris tweeted about it, admitting she was scared for her safety.
She wrote: "So scary, just got woken up to a guy trying to break into my house holding 2 big knifes. Cops are here arresting him (sic)"
It was not the only time last year Paris experienced an attempted intrusion - in October a man was arrested after he snuck past a security post at the exclusive Mulholland Estates gated community and banged on her door.