Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Paris Hilton has suggested Lindsay Lohan's family are behind her legal problems
Posted on Monday, May 06, 2013 at 09:52 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
The blonde socialite - who, like the 'Mean Girls' actress, has been convicted for driving under the influence (DUI) - thinks Lindsay's erratic behavior and string of legal problems could be down to her relatives' actions, especially her dysfunctional parents, mother Dina and Michael.
Speaking on his chat show, host David Letterman asked Paris: "What do you make of what is going on today with Lindsay Lohan and other young stars who are not doing well? Troubled, having problems ... you have a little insight there."
Paris, 32, replied: "Yeah, I think it all comes down to your family. I'm very lucky to have such an amazing family - I think some people aren't that fortunate."
Lindsay, 26, has just checked into the Betty Ford Center to begin a 90-day court-ordered rehab stint after pleading "no contest" to charges of lying to police about driving during a car crash on the Pacific Coast Highway in California last June.
Paris regularly partied with Lindsay before they fell out in 2006, but she has offered the 'Mean Girls' star her support in her quest to get sober and free of legal problems.
Speaking on 'The Late Show with David Letterman', she added: "I haven't seen her in a while, but I wish her the best. I always like to be nice about everyone ... I don't want to cause any drama ... I wish her the best."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...