Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's to release ladies perfume called ‘Our Moment’
Posted on Sunday, June 09, 2013 at 09:17 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
Harry tweeted: “The 1D fragrance is called (drumroll)… Our Moment! And it smells like a summers day.. (sic)”
Meanwhile, Niall wrote: “I still can’t believe we’re releasing our own fragrance!
“We worked hard to get it smelling just right, and very excited to announce that it will be called Our Moment!”
Niall later revealed he turned to his own family members to try the scent, to make sure their fans will he happy.
He said in a statement: “I’ve tested it on my family and they love it — and we can’t wait to show it to our fans across the world.”
Liam added: “We love the idea behind a fragrance as you mix individual scents to create something so much better!”
The group have teamed up with Olivann Beauty, a spin-off of Fusion Brands Inc.'s Luxury Fragrance Division, to create the scent, which they have been working on for six months.
Dana Kline, president of Olivann Beauty, previously revealed will first concentrate on markets where the band is touring and then continue to roll out from there.
One Direction are not the first pop stars to bring out their own fragrance.
Fellow British boy band JLS recently released their first perfume, while Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez, Christina Aguilera and Katy Perry have all enjoyed success with their scents.
See more: One Direction , Irish Celebrity Gossip , Irish Entertainment Blog
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...