Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Niall Horan tweets that he’ll have his braces off in six months
Posted on Saturday, August 18, 2012 at 10:54 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Niall Horan and his braces|
Tweeting to more than 5.7 million followers from his @NiallOfficial account, Horan said “been to dentist today ! got them tightened up and stuff! he tells me i will be gettin braces off in 6 months...teeth moving fast ! sick”
Allegedly, Horan was given braces after starting with One Direction. The band who has since reached worldwide fame, secured legions of so-called ‘Directioners’ fans and broken several Billboard records was first formed in 2010 during the UK season of ‘The X Factor.’
Horan is never too shy when it comes to his Twitter account. He shared photos of him and his friend donning an Irish tricolor is support of the since ended London Olympics. He made news when he phoned Irish boxer John Joe Nevin, who is also from Mullingar, to congratulate him on his success in London.
Horan was lucky enough to have a small role in the Olympics. During the closing ceremonies, One Direction was part of a musical tribute to British pop stars that included The Spice Girls, Take That! and Liam Gallagher.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...