Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Niall Horan tempted to ditch his blond locks - VIDEO
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2012 at 11:08 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
One Direction fans may not happy to hear that Mullingar-local Niall Horan is thinking about getting rid of his blond locks.
The 18-year-old star who is known for his all American look said he is considering reverting to his natural darker color.
He told Channel 955: “My natural hair color is nearly black. So I'm thinking about heading towards that kind of thing, because I've been doing this for a while."
Although he did also admit: “I am kinda happy about this [his blond hair] at the moment.”
However, recently a source told the Sun Newspaper that the bands manager, Simion Cowell, would not be happy with such an image change.
A source told the Sun: "Niall put in a text to him asking if he could change his hair colour.
"Simon was straight back on to him with a short reply:'No way.'"
Talking about his ideal girlfriend, Horan said that he likes girls who have a good sense of humor.
Other qualities that are important he said are nice eyes and “someone I can hold a conversation with."
Weighing in on his celebrity crush in Demi Lovato, the One Direction star described her as a “beautiful girl."
Watch Niall’s interview with Channell 955 below:
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...