Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Niall Horan tempted to ditch his blond locks - VIDEO
Posted on Sunday, June 10, 2012 at 11:08 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
One Direction fans may not happy to hear that Mullingar-local Niall Horan is thinking about getting rid of his blond locks.
The 18-year-old star who is known for his all American look said he is considering reverting to his natural darker color.
He told Channel 955: “My natural hair color is nearly black. So I'm thinking about heading towards that kind of thing, because I've been doing this for a while."
Although he did also admit: “I am kinda happy about this [his blond hair] at the moment.”
However, recently a source told the Sun Newspaper that the bands manager, Simion Cowell, would not be happy with such an image change.
A source told the Sun: "Niall put in a text to him asking if he could change his hair colour.
"Simon was straight back on to him with a short reply:'No way.'"
Talking about his ideal girlfriend, Horan said that he likes girls who have a good sense of humor.
Other qualities that are important he said are nice eyes and “someone I can hold a conversation with."
Weighing in on his celebrity crush in Demi Lovato, the One Direction star described her as a “beautiful girl."
Watch Niall’s interview with Channell 955 below: