Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Louis Tomlinson says his girlfriend keeps him grounded
Posted on Thursday, May 03, 2012 at 10:29 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
Speaking about how he spends time at her student flat in Manchester, North West England, Louis said: "Eleanor's really down to earth. She makes me fish finger sandwiches and it's great to do something normal after the madness of the tour.
"All my mates are at university, and it's a life I haven't had a chance to enjoy, so it's great to turn up and sample a bit of it."
Louis and Liam Payne are the only members of the group - also made up of Harry Styles, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik - to have girlfriends and they have said they have no intention of becoming single despite their hectic schedules.
A friend told The Sun newspaper: "There's been a lot of talk about the 1D boys being banned from having girlfriends. It's better as it makes them seem more attainable - particularly with their new army of female fans in the US.
"But there's absolutely no way Liam and Louis will give up Danielle (Peazer) and Eleanor. They don't see why their personal lives should suffer.
"The girls are a massive support, especially while the boys have been out in the States for the last month. They're both pretty outgoing and confident ladies, so they keep them grounded."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...