Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Liam Payne misses his girlfriend Danielle Peazer while he's on tour
Posted on Saturday, June 02, 2012 at 09:49 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Liam Payne and Danielle Peazer|
He tweeted: "@DaniellePeazer wish you were awake :( miss you (sic)"
Dancer Danielle replied: "@Real_Liam_Payne sorry, call me when u wake up. Miss u babe, not long now :) xxx (Sic)"
Despite finding it tough, Liam and Danielle are used to spending time apart and the 'What Makes You Beautiful' hitmaker was excited about being reunited with his girlfriend after a break away last month.
He tweeted to her: "I miss you lots few more hours :) (sic)"
However, some people seem to want to make life difficult for the couple and have even sent doctored pictures to Danielle of Liam with another famous woman.
He tweeted recently: "So just seen a bigger edited picture of me and a girl and saw its demi lovatto nice of sum ppl to send it to my girlfriend :) (sic)"
Liam has previously admitted he finds life on the road tricky sometimes, though he knows he is lucky to be a part of One Direction.
He said recently: There's a part of me that occasionally wants to go back to Wolverhampton and just chill out, play the field, be normal again. Just chill out..."
"But I know how incredibly lucky I am, how privileged I am to be doing this."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...
- One Direction scoops two trophies at the American Music Awards...