Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Harry Styles is over his split from Taylor Swift
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 10:26 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The One Direction hunk was dumped by the 'I Knew You Were Trouble' hitmaker earlier this week, following a two-month whirlwind romance, and if Harry was upset by the break-up, he hasn't been showing it.
Just 24 hours after the split, Harry - who has been linked with a string of women since finding fame with One Direction - shared a hot tub with TV presenter Hermione Way while on holiday on Sir
Richard Branson's Necker Island and she says the 18-year-old singer seemed very content with his life.
The 27-year-old beauty told The Sun newspaper: "I didn't know what had happened. He seemed happy to me.
"I had a lovely time. Harry is a charming fella."
And it seems Harry is making sure he enjoys his time as a bachelor as he is planning a boys' holiday with Justin Bieber, who recently split from on/off girlfriend Selena Gomez.
A source said: "The lads talked about a boys' trip when they were going out with the girls, but it was never on the cards. Now they're footloose and fancy-free, they want to make it happen. They might not be old enough to legally drink but that won't stop them."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...