Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Harry Styles is over his split from Taylor Swift
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 10:26 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
The One Direction hunk was dumped by the 'I Knew You Were Trouble' hitmaker earlier this week, following a two-month whirlwind romance, and if Harry was upset by the break-up, he hasn't been showing it.
Just 24 hours after the split, Harry - who has been linked with a string of women since finding fame with One Direction - shared a hot tub with TV presenter Hermione Way while on holiday on Sir
Richard Branson's Necker Island and she says the 18-year-old singer seemed very content with his life.
The 27-year-old beauty told The Sun newspaper: "I didn't know what had happened. He seemed happy to me.
"I had a lovely time. Harry is a charming fella."
And it seems Harry is making sure he enjoys his time as a bachelor as he is planning a boys' holiday with Justin Bieber, who recently split from on/off girlfriend Selena Gomez.
A source said: "The lads talked about a boys' trip when they were going out with the girls, but it was never on the cards. Now they're footloose and fancy-free, they want to make it happen. They might not be old enough to legally drink but that won't stop them."