Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction's Harry Styles is desperate to settle down
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 at 09:15 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Harry Styles' friend says the singer |
would like a girlfriend
He said: "From what I know of Harry, he's more of a relationship person. He prefers to have a girlfriend. He really likes being in a relationship. He likes that friendship and that bond."
However, he does admit his pal had a reputation for charming ladies in his hometown of Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, North West England.
He told heat magazine: "We'd always have a joke and ask, 'Who was that you were talking to?' and he'd just say, 'Oh, no one'.
"I think he's always just got on well with women. Groups of girls warm to him because of his personality and cheeky-chappy style, so we always used to wind him up and just say, 'Classic Styles'. He's really easy to talk to - if you met him in the street, you wouldn't feel intimidated."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...