One Direction's Harry Styles has been having iced baths after working out
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Harry Styles from One Direction|
The One Direction hunk is determined to get in shape before the end of the band's 'Take Me Home' world tour - which concludes in Melbourne, Australia, in October - so his personal trainer has been encouraging him to submerge himself in ice-cold water after exercising in order to tone up.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Harry is really being put through his paces. He knows the hard work will pay off - and is up for everything that his trainer suggests.
"The ice baths are not pleasant but it means his strained muscles will recover quicker. It won't be long before he's got the body of an athlete."
The 19-year-old singer has signed up for two grueling workout sessions a day in a bid to get the same body as Brad Pitt, often exercising at 2am.
It was recently reported the 'Kiss You' hitmakers had been put on a strict fitness regime and healthy eating plan by their record label Columbia because of their junk food addiction and habit of lounging around playing video games.
The band have been whipped into shape for their tour thanks to a combination of circuit training, low-carb diets and boxing.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...