Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction wish they had more male fans
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 09:43 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Niall told Tumblr blog Storyboard: "We want to see more boy fans, as seeing them in the crowd is cool. It's 90 per cent girls, but we want to expand our fanbase. We want different people to like us."
The 'What Makes You Beautiful' hitmakers - who were formed on the UK version of pop star search show ' The X Factor' in 2010 - never cease to be overwhelmed by the success they've had and adulation they receive.
And Liam is still shocked when he meets girls who are in tears to catch a glimpse of him and his bandmates.
The pop heartthrob said: "It's very flattering obviously as we can see how much they care for us. We just hope they're crying tears of joy! "None of us could obviously ever have imagined this just two years ago. I don't think anyone could have seen this coming to be honest.
"I don't think there is anything hard about having such a dedicated fanbase. It is actually great to know that there are people out there that love what we do since we put so much hard work into it."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...