Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction looking forward to 10-day vacation
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2012 at 09:32 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
After the group wraps up the final shows of their U.S. tour, they will enjoy some time off before heading into the studio to work on their heavily-anticipated second album.
"We've got 10 days off and [I'm] just literally just going to chill," Niall Horan told MTV News. "A couple of my friends are coming to London and we're just gonna chill for the week. We very rarely get time off, so it's good to be able to just relax for a bit. We've been all going since February, really."
"You have to go about it the right way," he said. "Obviously it's not just the case of 'Oh, I'm gonna go to this place for lunch.' You have to think about it for a bit. You can do all the regular things, it just becomes a struggle."
"For example, the other day I wanted to go to Lids to buy a hat when we were in Atlanta," he recalled. "And I was in there with two security guys and I got absolutely mobbed in the mall. There were like, two or three hundred girls following me around the shopping center. Them kind of things. It's not the most convenient for everyone, but it's all good. It's all a part of what we do. If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't be here."