Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction heart throb Harry Styles gave a hilarious speech at his mother's wedding
Posted on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 09:22 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
Andy Pear - the owner of Pecks restaurant in Cheshire, UK - told The Sun newspaper: "His speech was very witty. He had everyone roaring with laughter.
"And it was very emotional - people were in tears. He comes across as a very intelligent, engaging young man.
"He wrote the speech himself and it lasted around 10 minutes."
It was reported last week Harry, 19, "couldn't stop smiling" at the wedding and was seen by his mother's side throughout.
An insider had revealed: "Harry couldn't stop smiling. He hardly left his mum's side and she looked really proud of him. He sipped champagne and talked to everyone."
The 'Little Things' hitmaker has previously admitted Anne, 43, is one of his closest friends and someone who confides in.
He said: "I tell her everything and she knows the truth."
See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip , Irish Entertainment Blog , One Direction
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...