Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction furious after staff fill their dressing room with toys
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 08:53 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Styles tweeted this picture of the felt pens left in the dressing room.|
Apparently the band which consists of Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Louis Tomlinson, were insulted when backstage staff at a concert left children's items for their personal use during downtime at the venue.
A worker told the Daily Star newspaper: "They filled the room with kids' stuff - toys, comics, colouring books and crayons.
"The lads weren't very impressed. Harry Styles was the most offended and asked for them to be taken out. Crew were told to remove everything from the dressing room immediately."
They continued: "Everyone backstage thought it was funny. It was meant to be a harmless joke. Harry, however, failed to see the funny side."
The 19-year-old even used micro-blogging website twitter to tell his followers what had happened before the show at the Echo Arena in Liverpool, England.
Harry tweeted a picture of some of the colouring books and felt pens, saying: "I know we're young but I feel like colouring books in the dressing room is a little far."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...