Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
One Direction furious after staff fill their dressing room with toys
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 08:53 AM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
|Styles tweeted this picture of the felt pens left in the dressing room.|
Apparently the band which consists of Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Louis Tomlinson, were insulted when backstage staff at a concert left children's items for their personal use during downtime at the venue.
A worker told the Daily Star newspaper: "They filled the room with kids' stuff - toys, comics, colouring books and crayons.
"The lads weren't very impressed. Harry Styles was the most offended and asked for them to be taken out. Crew were told to remove everything from the dressing room immediately."
They continued: "Everyone backstage thought it was funny. It was meant to be a harmless joke. Harry, however, failed to see the funny side."
The 19-year-old even used micro-blogging website twitter to tell his followers what had happened before the show at the Echo Arena in Liverpool, England.
Harry tweeted a picture of some of the colouring books and felt pens, saying: "I know we're young but I feel like colouring books in the dressing room is a little far."