Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Olivia Wilde idolized co-star Jennifer Garner on the set 'Butter'
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2012 at 10:32 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Olivia Wilde & Jennifer Garner|
Olivia admits she was in awe of 40-year-old Jennifer because she managed to balance work with the responsibilities of looking after her three children - Violet, six, Seraphina, three, and six-month-old Samuel.
Olivia gushed: "I would stare at smart Jennifer, who has three children and shepherded this project, and I'd follow her around in her arms if she'd let me."
The 'Tron: Legacy' star had wanted the get the film - a political satire of the 2008 Democratic Presidential primary contest in the US - made for years but it was only when Jennifer showed an interest that the film got off the ground.
Olivie added to the New York Post newspaper: "I play Brooke, a sardonic stripper with a heart of gold ... This outrageous comedy was on my list for years. I was obsessed with it. Willing to fight for the role. But I couldn't get it going on my own. Then along came Jennifer Garner, who has a production company and - voila! - it got made.
"It's sort of a political diatribe, picking on the Tea Party a little, but no characters like Sarah Palin or Michele Bachmann. It really makes fun of the delicious extremism in our country. And then, of course, on top of the whole thing, naturally, there's a butter contest."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...