Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis will marry next spring
Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 09:22 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis will|
marry next spring
According to the New York Post newspaper, the actress was overheard at a dinner at The General in New York on Monday telling guests about her wedding plans, and also joked that having a long engagement bucked a family trend of marrying just months after a proposal.
Olivia - who announced her engagement to Jason in January - has previously admitted she can't wait to start a family with her 37-year-old fiancé.
She said recently: "[I] can't wait for children. I'm open-minded about how many, but three, which I love, is like a little party. I am not trying to have kids now - there's no strict plan for anything in my life.
"What happens, happens. [Jason's] so good with kids ... I've never before experienced looking at someone and thinking, 'That's who I want to raise a child with.' "
The 29-year-old beauty previously married Italian filmmaker and musician Tao Ruspoli when she was 19, and they divorced in 2011.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...