Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Oksana Grigorieva has asked a California judge to disqualify Mel Gibson's lawyers in her custody case with the actor
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2011 at 09:46 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
Kolodny and Anteau in 2008 at Mel's suggestion when she was dealing with custody issues regarding her son Alexander, with actor Timothy Dalton and believes that meeting is pertinent to her ongoing dispute with the 'Braveheart' star.
Her filing said: "The matters discussed with Mr. Anteau concerned the same subject matter that has been inquired into in the present case by Stephen Kolodny [Mel's lawyer] both in open court and at deposition."
Although last moth Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon ruled Oksana had waited too long to bring this up, she is asking the appeal court to force the judge to review Anteau's notes of his meeting with her and reconsider the ruling or disqualify the firm outright.
Earlier this year, Mel Gibson struck a deal and pleaded no contest to simple battery in a domestic violence dispute with Oksana to avoid spending time in jail.