Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Noel Gallagher thinks all musicians are "f***ing idiots"
Posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 at 03:08 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
When asked by AVclub.com if he would join a super-group of other musicians, he said: "Oh f***k that. I don't f***ing mix with anybody, British or any other musicians. I tend not to hang out with musicians. You know why? Because they're f***ing idiots."
Noel was previously the guitarist in Oasis, but he quit the band after a huge pre-gig bust-up with his brother Liam Gallagher - who was the group's singer - in August 2009.
The pair have not spoken since, and are unlikely to reconcile anytime soon - even just as family members - because Noel finds it very hard to be a forgiving person.
The 'Everybody's On The Run' singer said: "I'm sure [our mother Peggy] would be thrilled if we did [make up]. But really, I've got one true failing as a human being and that is, I find it very difficult to forgive people. I accept that, but that is the one flaw in my character that keeps me from being pretty much the ultimate human being. It's just something I have to live with. I don't do forgiveness."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...