Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Noel Gallagher has advised Britain's Prince William to rejoin the army once he becomes a father
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2012 at 08:12 AM
- Olivia Wilde is trying to be a "strong" pregnant lady like her mother was
- Evangeline Lilly accused "Hobbit" co-star Orlando Bloom of lying about them getting drunk
- Niall Horan's mother went without to make sure her children had Christmas presents
- Charlie Sheen has shut down production on 'Anger Management' several times
- One Direction's Niall Horan is dating a Victoria's Secret "Angel"
|Prince William in uniform|
Speaking at a press conference to announce the line-up for the 2013 Teenage Cancer Trust concerts, the former Oasis guitarist said: "They're not the first people in the country to have a child, are they? I've got three, you know. Do I have any advice for them? People write books about that sh*t. Very expensive books - my wife's got 'em all.
"Tell William he'd be better thinking about rejoining the army - he'd have a quieter life."
However, William - who works as an RAF search-and-rescue pilot - wants to be hands-on father and could even scale back on his work once the tot arrives.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "William cannot wait to be a dad. He wants to have the family stability for his heir that he never had. He will even change nappies. He's a modern man."
Duchess Catherine - who is also known as her maiden name of Kate Middleton - is currently in hospital suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum (acute morning sickness).
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Olivia Wilde is trying to be a "strong" pregnant lady like her mother was...
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith...
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'...
- One Direction booed at the NRJ Music Awards in France...
- Anne Hathaway movies make Beyonce Knowles cry...
- One Direction star Niall Horan freaked out when he got stuck in a lift...