Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Miranda Kerr has been voted 'Most Beautiful Person' of 2012
Posted on Friday, April 06, 2012 at 09:36 AM
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
In the accompanying interview Miranda - who has Flynn with husband Orlando Bloom - revealed her family always come before her work.
She said: "I was working 18-hour days. Now that pace has slowed so I can spend the majority of my time with Flynn.
"I'm first a wife and a mother, and then comes work."
The Victoria's Secret beauty admitted she sees a lot of herself in Flynn - particularly his naughty side.
She said: "He's a really charming, lovely boy. He has that look in his eye like, 'What trouble am I going to get into next?' But I like that, it's like me."
Other stars to have made it onto the list including actor siblings Chris and Liam Hemsworth, singer Delta Goodrem, Hollywood hunks Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum, Olympic swimmer Stephanie Rice and 'Charlie's Angels' star Rachael Taylor.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...