Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Miranda Kerr has been voted 'Most Beautiful Person' of 2012
Posted on Friday, April 06, 2012 at 09:36 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
In the accompanying interview Miranda - who has Flynn with husband Orlando Bloom - revealed her family always come before her work.
She said: "I was working 18-hour days. Now that pace has slowed so I can spend the majority of my time with Flynn.
"I'm first a wife and a mother, and then comes work."
The Victoria's Secret beauty admitted she sees a lot of herself in Flynn - particularly his naughty side.
She said: "He's a really charming, lovely boy. He has that look in his eye like, 'What trouble am I going to get into next?' But I like that, it's like me."
Other stars to have made it onto the list including actor siblings Chris and Liam Hemsworth, singer Delta Goodrem, Hollywood hunks Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum, Olympic swimmer Stephanie Rice and 'Charlie's Angels' star Rachael Taylor.