Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Melissa Joan Hart has lost two dress sizes since starting her new diet
Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 09:22 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Melissa Joan Hart has lost two dress sizes on new diet|
The 36-year-old blonde star told People.com: "I get compliments from my friends and family and co-workers.
"I've gone down two jean sizes. It's been really great.
"The program is really easy. It's a real help right now in my busy, busy life with my three boys. I don't have to think too hard about it. It's done for me. I just get to enjoy my meal."
The former 'Sabrina the Teenage Witch' star, admitted she has "done a lot of different diets" in the past, but hopes to lead a healthier lifestyle now with the help of her husband.
She said: "My husband is really into fitness, and I've always been big into working out. He's very supportive and gets me out for runs here and there to keep me active. My boys keep me active as it is."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...