Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mel Gibson wants to spend more time with 21-month-old daughter Lucia.
Posted on Thursday, August 04, 2011 at 09:26 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
Mel – who split with Oksana last year, amid claims he had threatened to bury her in his rose garden – has filed a request with a court to request additional overnight stays with the youngster, reports website TMZ.
However, nothing will be decided until a hearing in September.
'The Beaver' actor has previously confessed he has found his life "hard to bear" at times, but believes everyone goes through tough times at some point in their lives.
He said: "We all go through things that are hard to bear at some point or other, and we have to get through it. About life, oh boy. You don't want to hear about my three-ring circus."
Earlier this year, Oksana – who also has 14-year-old son Alexander with British actor Timothy Dalton – dropped a domestic violence claim against Mel.
Mel Gibson is reportedly dating a 25-year-old fetish model
Mel Gibson asked Ray Winstone for advice on accent for ‘The Beaver’ - VIDEO
Oksana Grigorieva has asked a California judge to disqualify Mel Gibson's lawyers in her custody case with the actor
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...