Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mel Gibson wants to spend more time with 21-month-old daughter Lucia.
Posted on Thursday, August 04, 2011 at 09:26 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
Mel – who split with Oksana last year, amid claims he had threatened to bury her in his rose garden – has filed a request with a court to request additional overnight stays with the youngster, reports website TMZ.
However, nothing will be decided until a hearing in September.
'The Beaver' actor has previously confessed he has found his life "hard to bear" at times, but believes everyone goes through tough times at some point in their lives.
He said: "We all go through things that are hard to bear at some point or other, and we have to get through it. About life, oh boy. You don't want to hear about my three-ring circus."
Earlier this year, Oksana – who also has 14-year-old son Alexander with British actor Timothy Dalton – dropped a domestic violence claim against Mel.
Mel Gibson is reportedly dating a 25-year-old fetish model
Mel Gibson asked Ray Winstone for advice on accent for ‘The Beaver’ - VIDEO
Oksana Grigorieva has asked a California judge to disqualify Mel Gibson's lawyers in her custody case with the actor