Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Megan Fox swaps the 'sex icon' look for a dressed down relaxed look - PHOTOS
Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2011 at 09:26 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
She sported loose fitting black sweatpants, a grey cardigan and a not at all glamorous pair of orange flip flops. The actress, who is known for being one of the sexiest women in America, is usually seen in form fitting dresses and donning in millions of dollars worth of jewelry.
It comes as no surprise that the actress chose this casual and make-up free look as reports have said that she is not at all used to being a sex icon. In fact, “Transformers” co-star Shia LaBeouf said in an interview with the L.A. Times that Michael Bay’s portrayal of women in a way that “appeals to 16-year-old sexuality” is the reason why Fox left the overly successful film franchise saying the actress never got comfortable with it.
“This is a girl who was taken from complete obscurity and placed in a sex-driven role in front of the whole world and told she was the sexiest woman in America. And she had a hard time accepting it, ” LaBeouf said.
There is no wonder why Fox would opt for a more down to earth and natural look when she is not off camera or not making any major Hollywood appearance. She is the kind of woman who does not need endless amounts of make-up or Photoshop to appear flawless, and although this “geek chic” look may seem lazy to some, it somehow works for Megan Fox.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...