Megan Fox out of 'Transformers 3'
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
The starlet of the "Transformers" movies Megan Fox will not appear in the third installment of the movie.
It is unclear if Fox ditched them or she was given the boot but one thing is for sure, it won't be the same without her.
According to Deadline Hollywood, it was Michael Bay that gave Fox her marching cards.
Nikki Finke of Deadline wrote, "Giving Shia a new love interest makes more sense for the story," an insider said.
However Fox's people are saying it was her that chose not to sign up for a third installment.
"It was her decision not to return. She wishes the franchise the best," reps for 24-year-old actress told People.com.
Maybe it had something to do with her publicly comparing Bay to Adolf Hitler last year!
She told Wonderland Magazine last September, "[Michael] wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation."
"He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he's a nightmare to work for."
But she did say that her director was much nicer off set!
"When you get him away from set, and he's not in director mode, I kind of really enjoy his personality because he's so awkward, so hopelessly awkward," she said.
"He's vulnerable and fragile in real life and then on set he's a tyrant."
Bay to say the least was not very impressed!
He responded with.. "She says some very ridiculous things."
"And she still has a lot of growing up to do. You roll your eyes when you see statements like that and think, 'Okay Megan, you can do whatever you want.'
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...