Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mark Wahlberg thinks Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is a "gentle giant"
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 08:15 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
He said: "[It's] Awesome. It's built on energy and excitement. People will be very surprised to see how good Michael is with comedy. It feels a lot like the Coen brothers meets 'Bad Boys'. The Rock is a freak of nature. But what a gentle giant.
"We're playing bodybuilders but the acting is very layered and very particular - finding that balance of doing absurdly horrible things and remaining likeable."
Mark will be teaming up with director Michael again later this year when he begins filming 'Transformers 4' and he hinted his role in the franchise will be "something special".
He revealed to Total Film magazine: "It's definitely going to be its own thing. I'm excited about it. I think this can be something special. I'm going to approach it like any other role, but whenever I approach a role I approach it like it's the important role of my career."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...