Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mark Wahlberg put his house up for sale for $13.95 million – $2 million less than its original listing
Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 09:34 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
|Mark Wahlberg's house up for sale|
The two-story property comes complete with a gym complete with a full size boxing ring, a basketball court, a golf putting green, a waterfall and grotto, five bedroom suites and a home cinema which has a 35mm digital projector.
There is also has a two-story, two-bedroom guest house located on the 1.7 acre grounds.
Even if the house sells for $13.95 million, Mark – who played boxer Micky Ward in 'The Fighter' - will still make a considerable profit on the property as he purchased it in 2001 for $4.95 million.
According to The Wall Street journal newspaper, Mark is keen to sell the mansion because he is building a 33,000 square foot mansion in Beverly Park, a gated community in the Los Angeles hills, to live in with his model wife model Rhea Durham and their four children, Ella, eight, Michael, five, Brendan, two, and 21-month-old Grace.
Mark Wahlberg and his brother, Donnie, to open a burger joint in Boston - VIDEO
Mark Wahlberg is in negotiations to star in Universal’s adaptation of 2 Guns