Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mark Wahlberg put his house up for sale for $13.95 million – $2 million less than its original listing
Posted on Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 09:34 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Mark Wahlberg's house up for sale|
The two-story property comes complete with a gym complete with a full size boxing ring, a basketball court, a golf putting green, a waterfall and grotto, five bedroom suites and a home cinema which has a 35mm digital projector.
There is also has a two-story, two-bedroom guest house located on the 1.7 acre grounds.
Even if the house sells for $13.95 million, Mark – who played boxer Micky Ward in 'The Fighter' - will still make a considerable profit on the property as he purchased it in 2001 for $4.95 million.
According to The Wall Street journal newspaper, Mark is keen to sell the mansion because he is building a 33,000 square foot mansion in Beverly Park, a gated community in the Los Angeles hills, to live in with his model wife model Rhea Durham and their four children, Ella, eight, Michael, five, Brendan, two, and 21-month-old Grace.
Mark Wahlberg and his brother, Donnie, to open a burger joint in Boston - VIDEO
Mark Wahlberg is in negotiations to star in Universal’s adaptation of 2 Guns
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...