Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Mark Wahlberg and his brother, Donnie, to open a burger joint in Boston - VIDEO
Posted on Friday, August 26, 2011 at 03:53 PM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
“The Fighter” star, Mark, and “Blue Bloods” hero, Donnie have announced their plans to open a burger joint, called Walhburger, with help from their chef brother Paul.
The brothers recently managed to snag the genius restaurant name which had previously been trademarked.
According to the Boston Herald Tom Wahl’s, a chain of drive-in style restaurants based in Rochester, New York, sold a product called the Wahlburger to Mark Walhberg and his bros.
Top ten ancient Irish homemade remedies and health tips
Shock as Derek Jeter and Minka Kelly split
Perez Hilton showcases Dublin Rose of Tralee’s dance talent - VIDEO
The Wahlberg’s new restaurant is set to open at the Hingham Shipyard, across from their other restaurant, an Italian, called Alma Nove. Wahlburgers will be set up in a 4,300-square-foot space with 80 indoor seats and a 40 seater outdoor patio.
Mark Walhberg, Donnie and Paul are set to launch their first pizza join in spring 2012.