Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Man arrested outside Paris Hilton's Malibu home charged with felony stalking
Posted on Saturday, July 16, 2011 at 10:53 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
James Rainford - who already had a restraining order, in which he had to stay at least 200 yards away from the hotel heiress and her properties - appeared in a Californian court today (15.07.11) after he was found by police standing on the beach looking into Paris' home on July 4.
Prosecutor Wendy Segall said Rainford, 36, is facing two felony stalking counts and three misdemeanour counts of disobeying a court order.
Rainford is currently in jail with bail set at $150,000.
In April, Rainford attacked Paris' then-boyfriend Cy Waits outside a Los Angeles courthouse and was arrested last April after sneaking into her Hollywood property, but pleaded no contest to both charges.
The news of Rainford's arrest came days after an intruder who tried to break into Paris' home was sentenced to two years in prison.
Nathan Lee Parada - who was wielding a knife when he attempted to get into her Los Angeles house - was found guilty of first degree residential burglary in April, and at the hearing Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Kellogg also recommended he undergo mental health counselling.
Paris Hilton's stalker has pleaded not guilty to violating his restraining order
A man has been arrested outside Paris Hilton's Malibu home after violating his restraining order