Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Lost' star Dominic Monaghan is "not interested" in being friends with Matthew Fox because he "beats women"
Posted on Saturday, June 02, 2012 at 09:41 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|Dominic Monaghan and Matthew Fox|
The actor made the accusation about his co-star on the canceled television series after a fan of the two encouraged Dominic to get Matthew to join the micro-blogging website.
When the follower asked him to get the screen star to create an account, he replied: "He beats women. No thanks."
He elaborated when the woman told joked: 'WHAT ABOUT ALL THOSE GOOD TIMES YOU HAD TOGETHER?!"
He responded: "How do you know we ever did? you don't know either of us. he beats women.not isolated incidents. often. not interested."
Sources told TMZ.com that the pair have not spoken for years, and they never had any sort of argument so it's baffling to Matthew as to why Dominic would launch the online rant.
A female bus driver from Cleveland, Ohio accused Matthew last year of punching her in the groin area after she refused him a ride back to his hotel.
He denied the allegation and no criminal charges were filed, however he counter-sued after the claim.