Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Liz & Dick' star Lindsay Lohan says she’s done with her father
Posted on Saturday, October 13, 2012 at 10:46 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
The 'Liz & Dick' actress is furious after Michael Lohan made public a call she made to him following an explosive row with her mother Dina in the early hours of Wednesday morning and no longer wants to speak to him after he betrayed her trust.
She said: "I'm done with him. He doesn't know what it means to be a father. He doesn't want to be a dad."
During the call, Lindsay claimed to her father that Dina was high on cocaine, but she insists her words were "hurtful and untrue" and the row with her mother - which came after an evening at a New York nightclub - was not serious.
She told 'TMZ Live': "I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom. She was not on cocaine.
"Daughters have fights with their moms. It happens a lot. It's normal."
Following Lindsay and Dina's row - during which the actress sustained a cut to her leg - police were called to the showbiz matriarch's house in Long Island, New York.
Officers made a Domestic Incident Report but no arrests were made.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...