Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
'Liz & Dick' star Lindsay Lohan says she’s done with her father
Posted on Saturday, October 13, 2012 at 10:46 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
The 'Liz & Dick' actress is furious after Michael Lohan made public a call she made to him following an explosive row with her mother Dina in the early hours of Wednesday morning and no longer wants to speak to him after he betrayed her trust.
She said: "I'm done with him. He doesn't know what it means to be a father. He doesn't want to be a dad."
During the call, Lindsay claimed to her father that Dina was high on cocaine, but she insists her words were "hurtful and untrue" and the row with her mother - which came after an evening at a New York nightclub - was not serious.
She told 'TMZ Live': "I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom. She was not on cocaine.
"Daughters have fights with their moms. It happens a lot. It's normal."
Following Lindsay and Dina's row - during which the actress sustained a cut to her leg - police were called to the showbiz matriarch's house in Long Island, New York.
Officers made a Domestic Incident Report but no arrests were made.