Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Little Things’ hit makers One Direction sign huge publishing deals
Posted on Sunday, June 09, 2013 at 09:16 AM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
A source told The Sun newspaper: "This is a real statement of intent from the band. They have absolutely no intention of being spoon-fed pop puppets. They want to write and they want to earn as individuals."
Each band member has been attending writing sessions during their current tour and on their latest 'Take Me Home' album they have three songs with individual writing credits.
The 'Little Things' hitmakers are working with Fingate - who also cash in on Elvis Presley's back catalogue, and also work with Britney Spears, Black Eyed Peas and Foo Fighters - and they will receive more cash when their music appears on compilations or is used in adverts.
Last year, it was revealed they had earned £100 million in two years since they competed on 'The X Factor', and had earnt an estimated £200 million for their management.
See more: One Direction
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...