Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan was hospitalised after being found unconscious in her hotel room
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2012 at 04:31 PM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
Paramedics were called to the penthouse of the Ritz-Carlton in Marina del Rey, California, at 10.15am local time after Lindsay couldn’t be woken.
While medics attended to the scene, there was found to be nothing wrong with the 25-year-old actress other than exhaustion, after long days filming her TV movie ‘Liz & Dick’.
Her representative, Steve Honig, told E! News: "Lindsay has been working a grueling schedule for the last couple of days.
"Last night she worked from 7 p.m. to 8 a.m. She was exhausted and went back to her room to sleep.
Producers were apparently concerned and called the fire department and paramedics found her sleeping but determined that she was fine, just extremely exhausted and slightly dehydrated.
“She is on her way home now to rest and will be back on set later today."
Steve added that no drugs or alcohol were involved in the incident.
Lindsay has previously battled problems with drugs and alcohol, but in March was finally taken of probation for a number of offenses stemming back to a 2007 arrest for Driving Under the Influence. She is now making her comeback with ‘Liz & Dick’ – in which she plays Elizabeth Taylor – and has also been cast in movie ‘The Canyons’.