Lindsay Lohan loses movie role as she is not ‘bankable’ enough
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
Lindsay Lohan’s horror week just got a little worse when it was revealed that she has been overlooked for a part in a movie because she does not hold enough allure with the paying public.
“The Other Side” stars Giovanni Ribisi, Dave Matthews Alanis Morisette and Woody Harrelson, and, according to TMZ, Lohan’s hell-raising lifestyle nothing to help her reputation as a reliable actor with the filmmakers, who felt she was not ‘bankable’ enough.
"Our team simply chose to move on from Lindsay and we'll soon be announcing a replacement, “ writer/director David Michaells told TMZ.
The latest set back caps a terrible week for Lohan, whose father Michael brought the police to her house to verify the welfare of his other daughter, 16-year-old Ali.
It just gets better and better for Lilo.