Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan is putting her latest court battle ahead of her career
Posted on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 at 07:38 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 'Liz & Dick' star has reportedly told friends that she won't be appearing on 'Celebrity Big Brother' in the UK next month as she is focusing on her upcoming court appearance on January 15, 2013 while relates to her probation being revoked earlier this month after she allegedly lied to police about being behind the wheel of her Porsche during a car accident in June.
Sources close to the 26-year-old troubled starlet told gossip website TMZ.com that rumors she is set to appear on the British reality TV series are "completely untrue" and "nonsense."
One insider pointed out that the actress couldn't commit to the show, which runs for two weeks, because she has a court date in a few weeks, which she is legally required to attend.
However other sources have indicated the broke actress - who has been struggling to pay her debts recently and was given $100,000 by Charlie Sheen to help cover her enormous tax bill - will appear in the series for a huge pay packet.
Lindsay is currently in London where she is said to be hoping to spend time with her latest love interest Max George from The Wanted before he jets to New York for New Year's Eve, although friends say their relationship isn't serious.
A source told EOnline.com: "She likes him and he likes her, but nothing has come of it."
The band are performing in the city but Lindsay is said to have previously told friends that she has no desire to hit the town to celebrate because she wants to prove to the judge that she can be responsible. See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...