Lindsay Lohan has split with her love interest Matt Nordgren
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
'The Canyons' actress broke off her romance with the Texan businessman due to conflicting work schedules only a week after reports the couple had been dating surfaced.
A source revealed to UsMagazine.com: "Their work schedules and the distance just make dating impossible, He really likes and respects her. He thinks she is back on top, emotionally and physically."
Matt had reportedly been a big help in Lindsay's recovery after she checked out of the Cliffside Rehabilitation Centre in Malibu in July, where she had been treated for alcohol and substance abuse.
The source explained: "He's older, a successful businessman, and he has been a great friend to her, he's also a Christian and won't drink around her. He's trying to keep her sober and on the straight and narrow. He's really good for her."
Lindsay become close to Matt after they met several years ago through mutual friends and its thought the pair will always maintain a close friendship, despite their romance not working out.
The insider continued: "He respects her sobriety and wishes her the absolute best. They will remain good friends."
Lindsay's previous lovers include Wilmer Valderrama, The Wanted's Max George and DJ Samantha Ronson.
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...