Lindsay Lohan has never been better, according to her mother Dina
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
The 26-year-old actress left the Betty Ford clinic in Rancho Mirage, California, on Wednesday to complete her 90-days of court-ordered treatment at Cliffside Malibu, with the approval of her lawyers, prosecutors and a judge, and her mother believes she will continue to flourish now she is in a more suitable rehab program.
In a message to a fan on Twitter on Friday night, Dina explained why the 'Scary Movie V' star decided to swap facilities, writing: "Betty Ford was amazing and it is a 30 day program .....linds is now moving forward to a place she can continue flourish (Sic)"
Asked by another fan whether the actress is doing okay at the moment, her mother replied: "She has never been better thank you."
Other sources close to the 'Liz & Dick' actress recently said she told anyone who would listen that she was miserable at Betty Ford.
She reportedly said: "It's detrimental to my safety and sobriety here."
The troubled starlet is said to have let everyone know how much she "hated" her time at there and stopped at nothing to make sure she could leave as soon as possible.
An insider previously said: "Lindsay hated the Betty Ford Center.
"She made it clear that she did not want to be there and that she was going to get out of there any way that she could."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...