Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Lindsay Lohan claims her court-ordered rehab is "a blessing"
Posted on Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 09:21 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Lindsay Lohan claims her court-ordered rehab is a blessing|
The troubled starlet told 'The Late Show with David Letterman' on Tuesday: "To be honest, I'm happiest when I'm working - the healthiest.
"I think this is an opportunity for me to focus on what I love in life. And I don't think it's a bad thing. I think it's a blessing."
When asked about what drove her to rehab, the actress, who has previously sought treatment five times since 2007, declined to answer, saying: "We didn't discuss this in the pre-interview. I'm just saying to everyone."
She also refused to answer when the chat show host directly asked her if she had a problem with alcohol and said: "Now you sound like Dr. Phil. We've discussed this in the past."
The actress failed to appear for a deposition in Los Angeles yesterday despite being ordered to appear at a hearing as part of her ongoing court battle with photographer Grigor Balyan - who claims he ended up in hospital after he was hit by the 'Liz & Dick' star's assistant, when she was driving the actress' car outside a nightclub in 2010.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...