Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Liam Payne of One Direction "feels sorry" for Justin Bieber
Posted on Monday, October 29, 2012 at 09:12 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|One Direction star Liam Payne|
One Direction star Liam Payne and band mates Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan have all become friends with the "Boyfriend" pop sensation, but Payne said Bieber must not have as much fun as they do because he has to perform alone.
According to the Irish Examiner, Payne said: Not in a patronizing way, but I kind of feel sorry for him. I know he's got friends around him and they go on tour with him. But they're not going through the same situation as these boys are with me.
"If something bad happened to me tomorrow, Louis would be there for me 100 per cent. People sometimes ask if I want to be a solo artist, but it just wouldn't be any fun being on your own."
However, Payne still likes some time on his own.
"It's important to have a life outside the band. But at the same time I spent the night yesterday at Zayn's house. We all have this amazing brotherhood and that's what makes this job so special. If we didn't have each other, I think we'd crumble a little bit," he told Now magazine.