‘Les Miserables’ star Russell Crowe injured his feet while working out
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The exercise mad actor's intense daily workouts have taken their toll on his body and left him with injuries in both Achilles tendons and a bruised big toe.
After a gruelling 10 km run, the 'Les Miserables' star found himself needing Platelet rich plasma (PRP) injections to fix the muscles in his feet.
He wrote on Twitter: "Jolly old morning. PRP injections in both Achilles tendons & one big toe ... I am replicating tendon as I tweet...brand new soon, no w/o 2day."
Russell's fans were quick to express their support, telling the actor to take it easy in future.
One follower joked: "You're getting old. It happens."
While another sympathised writing: "Ouch. Sounds awful, hope you're good as new soon."
Russell - who is estranged from his wife Danielle Spencer - regularly shares his daily workouts with his followers and is constantly trying to push himself harder.
Mere days beforehand, the 49-year-old star posted: "4km walk. 20km stat bike (15 km/30min). 3 x[sh 11 ex/10 reps,kb 10 reps goblet/swing/oh,20m military crawl] ,3 x[10 reps x 60 kg ben/pec/row] (sic)"
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...