'Les Miserables' actress Anne Hathaway has a crush on George Clooney
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|'Les Miserables' actress Anne Hathaway|
The 'Les Miserables' actress - who is married to Adam Schulman - was presented with the Best Supporting Actress prize at last night's (10.02.13) BAFTA Awards by the hunky star and she was so flustered, she forgot to give him a hug when she took to the stage to collect her prize.
She said: "George Clooney makes me weak at the knees, so it was the Clooney factor tonight that threw me."
Anne's role as doomed prostitute Fantine in 'Les Miserables' has won her a string of accolades at ceremonies including the Golden Globes and Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards, and she joked she is planning to build a shed to house all her trophies.
She said: "I've been lucky to receive a few pieces of hardware this year.
"I think I'm going to get a tool shed and keep them in there so when I open it, it lights up, but for now they're all in my kitchen."
And while the 30-year-old brunette beauty is happy to have had so much success, she feels particularly lucky to have her husband.
She said: "My husband is a lucky charm in more ways than winning awards."
Be the first to make a comment.
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...