Lawsuit against John Travolta alleging his exposed himself to a male cruise worker has been dismissed
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
Cruise ship worker Fabian Zanzi - who accused the actor of offering him a $12,000 bribe after he allegedly exposed himself during a Royal Caribbean cruise in 2009 - moved to end his legal action on Tuesday after it entered a new and very expensive stage.
The 58-year-old 'Savages' star's lawyer Marty Singer told RadarOnline.com: "My client and our firm are very pleased that Mr. Zanzi has agreed to dismiss the lawsuit."
A judge had previously ruled in the VIP worker's favor by denying the actor's attempt to resolve the lawsuit through arbitration but John's legal team had a motion pending before the court that, if granted, would have required Fabian to put up $75,000 for a bond if the proceedings continued.
Fabian had previously claimed that John - who is married to Kelly Preston - asked for a meal to be delivered to his room, where he then asked Fabian for a neck massage.
He said the actor dropped his robe when he went to reach for his neck and forcefully embraced him, telling him he was "beautiful".
When he resisted, he claimed the actor offered him $12,000 to remain silent about the issue.
Fabian claimed he told management on board the cruise ship about the event but they refused to allow him to write out any details.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...